Thorough Comprehensive Trademark Search
Check to ensure that there is no existing use of your Trademark.
Complete Our Online Questionnaire
All information gathered is confidential and secured.
Comprehensive Search is Ran
Our specialists will run, review and compile your search report for easy viewing.
Your Detailed Report is Sent
You will receive your report to review for comparable variations, duplicates or competitors for your trademark.
Why run a search for similar trademarks?
Trademark Genius will search international, federal, domestic, state, common law and domain name databases for similar names comparable to your mark to avoid potential conflict.
Comprehensive Trademark Search
Make sure your trademark is available before you apply to register it
Email delivery of comprehensive detailed report
Findings of similar names, logos or slogans registered or pending with the USPTO
Everything you need to know about the trademark. Can't find the answer you're looking for? Chat with our friendly team!
Trademark Genius does not operate as a law firm. No information on our website is to be used as legal advice. Each situation can be affected by individual circumstances. We do not guarantee the approval of the USPTO, that the trademark will be protected from infringement or that any ensuing litigation will lead to a desirable outcome.
A few examples include: Apple for laptops, Sprite for soft drinks or Adidas for shoes.
Trademark Genius offers a Monthly Trademark Monitoring Service to maintain vigilance of how your mark is being used and stop infringement in its tracks. Insert service page here
The Application Process
- The mark that will be used
- Owner's/Applicant's legal name and address
- Applicant's type of legal entity
- LLC, Corporation, Sole Proprietorship, etc.
- Name and address of individual for correspondence
- A drawing of the Trademark
- The category and class(s) of your good(s)/service
- More than one class may be selected, however the more selected the more you will need to pay
- A description of your good(s)/service
- A list of goods/services to be covered by the application
- Date mark first used in commerce + date mark shared anywhere
- A copy of a specimen
- If a copy of the specimen is not available at the time of filing, Trademark Genius will send an email reminder
Trademark Genius offers an Office Action Response service to aid in responding to the USPTO and getting your Trademark back on track for registration. View details here: Office action Service
Trademark Status & Document Retrieval: https://tsdr.uspto.gov/
If you have questions regarding your status, inquiry is available in a variety of methods on the USPTO contact information page:
USPTO Contact Information Page: https://www.uspto.gov/trademarks/contact-trademarks
1. 5th-6th anniversary of Date of Filing (first Declaration of C. filed)
2. 9th-10th anniversary of Date of Filing (second Declaration of C. filed)
3. Every 10 years of Date of Filing (recurring filing moving forward)
Trademark Genius offers a Trademark Renewal service to aid in a seamless renewal and ensure your Trademark remains properly protected. Insert service page here
- Likelihood of Confusion
- Merely Descriptive and Deceptively Misdescriptive
- Geographically Descriptive and Geographically Deceptively Misdescriptive
USPTO Master List Search: https://idm-tmng.uspto.gov/id-master-list-public.html